Lockdown Continues

Well with life revolving around either being at work or being at home I've had plenty of garage time. Investment in a shot-blasting cabinet has made cleaning a LOT of bits very easy and they're looking much better sprayed in chassis black. Although it has meant I spend my life at work in full PPE and at home in PPE.....





Wiring is getting there with the relays and fuse box moved over to a new center console based on the one seen in XOH276. (http://www.sebringsprite.com/xoh276.html). Not sure I'll end up with as many gauges and switches (there must be more wires than sense hidden in that car!)





Gearbox is still having work done so I've taken the opportunity to get the engine cleaned and painted the correct colour. The previous black engine paint really didn't take and fell away pretty easily revealing a very lurid green (Yuck) and some original green in places.











Comments

Popular Posts